Friday, January 16, 2009

A Rough Way to Loose Weight

While I have been on quest to loose weight. I cannot reccommend the method that I followed. On October 12th, 2008 I suffered a stroke due to a cerebral hemmorage. I was making my wife some granola when the stroke hit my left arm and I thought to myself that this isn't good, washed my hands and walked over to the kitchen table and called for my wife. She called an ambulance and off to the hospital I went. The stroke left me paralyzed on my left side. After almost seven weeks in the hospital I returned home to find that I had lost almost 110 pounds since starting my diet in March. A hell of a way to loose weight. I am currently undergoing physical therapy a couple times a week and am slowly regaining use of my left side. Still having to type with only my right hand witch is a real bitch. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and peace and love till later.

No comments: