Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Technology Will Ruin Us All

A good friend of mine is currently undergoing Tech withdrawal. The battery on her laptop has died, ergo, no inernet and she left her phone charger for her i-phone in Houston, so she has no cell phone use. She has to actually talk on her house phone. Oh the humanity. I fully realize that you are reading this blog through the advances of technology but I also realize that if I can't get online for a day or two or a week, who cares. Same with my cell phone. All it does is make and receive phone calls, how archaic is that. I remember a day when computers were the size of rooms and used funny cards with holes punched in them and your phone was wired to the wall. It was really cool if you had a long phone cord and could get 12 feet away from the wall. Mail also came once a day from the mailman. Peace and love till later.

No comments: